Cancer touches every community. In the past, cancer patients in our area faced not only the fear and uncertainty of their condition, but also exhausting, long-distance travel often required to receive care. The Johnston Memorial Cancer Center was built to provide a wide range of high quality cancer services to area patients in a single, convenient facility.
Our 60,000 square foot facility is dedicated to outpatient oncology care. We provide medical and radiation oncology services, including diagnostic radiology and laboratory services. Our patients also have access to cancer education and screening programs, as well as a breast cancer support group.
- Complete medical and radiation oncology services as well as diagnostic radiology, and laboratory services
- Highly-trained and caring physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff
- Children's Activity Center
- A 200-person conference center for meetings and support groups
- Access to the latest information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options
- Education and screening programs to help detect cancer at its earliest stages
- Classes and support groups
For more information call 276-739-CARE
Regional Cancer Center at Johnston Memorial Hospital
16000 Johnston Memorial Drive
Back to Abingdon, VA
Back To Provider Search