Vision Our vision is to provide the highest possible cardiovascular care through superior cardiovascular disease management while maintaining a patient-centered approach that focuses on prevention and state-of-the-art treatment.
Values As an organization, and as individuals, we value:
- Quality Patient Care
- Exceptional Service to our Patients and Their Families
- Technological Advancements
Because the provider-patient relationship is a privileged one, we do not give out information about a patient over the telephone, in person, or in writing to others, even close relatives, without the patient's written consent. We consider your association with us to be a confidential and personal matter. Therefore, before we release information concerning your health to any third party, you must sign a consent form authorizing the release of this information. To cover our costs, we do charge for copies of medical records.
Our Services Include:
- Comprehensive outpatient cardiovascular consultative services
- Outpatient diagnostic testing
- Cardiodynamic noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring
- Echocardiographic lab services, including the new 3-D echo imaging
- Stress testing and nuclear imaging
- Outpatient lab services
- Inpatient cardiovascular care
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiac CTA
- Permanent Pacemeaker Implantation
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Bi-ventricular pacemakers/defibrillators
Mountain States Medical Group Cardiology is collectively managed by Blue Ridge Medical Management Corp., a subsidiary of Mountain States Health Alliance.