Family physicians know their patients. They listen, take time with their patients and help them make the right health care decisions. Family physicians know that patients want more than a medical diagnosis - they want the comprehensive, personalized care that a family physician offers.
Family physicians are trained in preventive medicine. They believe that preventing a health problem is better than having to overcome one. They help you make the right health choices... to keep you and your family healthy. The providers of MSMG Family Medicine believe that our emotional, mental and spiritual states affect our physical health. True health and well-being stem from bodies in balance in each area of our lives.
We are always accepting new patients and look forward to becoming your healthcare provider.
- Immunizations (infants, children, adults)
- Acute care of childhood an adult illnesses and injuries
- School/sport/camp physicals
- Care of skin disorders (rashes, acne, eczema, biopsy of suspicious lesion,etc.)
- Well-woman care (Pap smears, cardiovascular health, health maintenance)
- Men's health care (cardiac risk assessment, erectile dysfunction)
- Behavioral health problems (anxiety, depression)
- Pulmonary disorders (emphysema, asthma, pulmonary function testing)
- Endocrine disorders (diabetes, thyroid, osteoporosis, lipids, etc.)
- sports/non-sport injuries and joint problems (arthritis, joint/back pain, etc.)
- Headache disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders (high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (esophageal reflux, constipation, diverticulosis, etc.)
- Genitourinary disorders (urinary tract infections, genital infections, etc.)
- Ear, Nose and Throat disorders (allergies, sinus problems, ear infections, etc)
- Travel medicine (medical planning, immunizations, medicines)
MSMG Family Medicine - Johnson City
1021 W. Oakland Ave, Suite 301
Click Here For Driving Directions
Back to Johnson City, TN
Back To Provider Search