Mountain States Medical Group Obstetrics/Gynecology is here to serve the needs of women in every stage of their lives. We offer family-centered maternity care, laser and laparoscopic surgeries, and treatment of urinary incontinence. We also provide treatment for PMS, menstrual dysfunction, infertility and other problems.
Today's women are much better informed and aware of their health and all healthcare issues. Our practice philosophy is participatory. We promise to provide you with up-to-date professional care, and we expect you to take an active part in your health.
Our office is one of several physician offices that are collectively managed by Mountain States Medical Group, a subsidiary of Mountain States Health Alliance.
"Work-in" appointments for acute problems are available daily by calling our phone nurses. We do not accept "walk-in" patients. We are dedicated to providing you the most advanced care available in a caring, comfortable environment. We want to do all we can to help you achieve a better quality of life.
We are a progressive practice comprised of the area's best Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Medical Office specialists whose primary goal is to take care of you through a positive and supportive healthcare plan. We always welcome your feedback, as patient interaction alerts us to necessary changes.
Our practice provides an array of specialized services:
Although you may routinely visit a specific physician in our group, in some situations, you may be assisted by another physician who is on emergency call. You are assured that the physician on call will be qualified to attend to your specific needs, We will also refer you to an
How to make you health care a more enjoyable experience
- Visit your doctor on regular intervals. The frequency of visits will be determined by your doctor based upon your family history and age.
- Follow the medical regimen your doctor advises.
- Take your medicine regularly and as prescribed.
- Quit smoking.
- Exercise. Walking is a very effective form of exercise.
- Be conscious of good nutrition.
- Lose those extra pounds.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Have mammograms and pap smears as your physician advises.
- Ask questions. We provide support staff to answer questions or help with any aspect of your care that you may not understand. The service is free by calling (423) 392-6370.
- Perform self breast exams each month after your period, if you are menstruating. If not, perform the exam at the first of the month. If you are uncertain as to your ability to perform this home procedure, be sure to ask our nurses.
- Because we understand the special needs of women in all stages of life, we are always available for consultation and referral, for whatever problem you may be experiencing. Never hesitate to call us with your medical concerns. appropriate specialist anytime your care requires another doctor's specialty.
MSMG OB/GYN - Kingsport
2002 Brookside Drive, Suite 300
John W Boyle , MD
Sheldon H Fisher , DO
Darlene Fogg , MD
John R Hereford , MD
Rosanne Kappa , MD
Donald R Lovelace , MD
Octavio J Pinell , MD
Robert H Reiff , MD
Sean P White , MD
Mark L Withrow , MD
Back to Kingsport, TN
Back To Provider Search