Mission At MSMG Cardiology, we will work diligently to help people throughout our region reach their full cardiovascular potential. We believe that this potential can only be reached by a participatory practice that actively involves patients in all aspects of their disease management and focuses on patient-centered care.
Vision Our vision is to provide the highest possible cardiovascular care through superior cardiovascular disease management while maintaining a patient-centered approach that focuses on prevention and state-of-the-art treatment.
Values As an organization, and as individuals, we value:
- Quality Patient Care
- Exceptional Service to our Patients and Their Families
- Technological Advancements
Because the provider-patient relationship is a privileged one, we do not give out information about a patient over the telephone, in person, or in writing to others, even close relatives, without the patient's written consent. We consider your association with us to be a confidential and personal matter. Therefore, before we release information concerning your health to any third party, you must sign a consent form authorizing the release of this information. To cover our costs, we do charge for copies of medical records.
You do not meet the requirements to play this video
Our Services Include:
- Comprehensive outpatient cardiovasuclar consultative services
- Outpatient diagnostic testing
- Cardiodynamic noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring
- Echocardiographic lab services, including the new 3-D echo imaging
- Stress testing and nuclear imaging
- Outpatient lab services
- Inpatient cardiovascular care
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiac CTA
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Bi-ventricular pacemakers/defibrillators
Mountain States Medical Group Cardiology is collectively managed by Blue Ridge Medical Management Corp., a subsidiary of Mountain States Health Alliance.
MSMG Cardiology - Abingdon
16000 Johnston Memorial Drive
Medical Plaza - Suite 300
Click Here For Driving Directions
Back to Abingdon, VA
Back To Provider Search